As a group administrator you have full control over who has access to your group learning materials. If you have a resident who has graduated, left the program, or your group user no longer needs a group seat you can deactivate them easily by following these steps:
- Log into EMsono.com. You must be an administrator of the account to perform this function.
- Once you login you will be taken to the Dashboard. Please click on Users.
- You will now see all of your active users. Find the user that you wish to deactivate and click the De-activate user link.
- If you accidentally deactivate the wrong user, please click on the Inactive Users link.
- Now browse to user you wish to turn back on and click the re-activate user link.
- When you reactivate a user it will turn on their account for another year.