To run reports on your users:
- Log into EMsono. You need to be the group administrator or a reporting user to view reports on a group.
- Once you login, you will be taken to the Dashboard. Once there click on the link entitled Learning Reports.
- This will take you to a page where you can see the group's progress. How many users have started or completed a topic.
- To look at Individual progress please click on Individual Reports.
- On this page, you can click on the ALL QUIZ SCORES button to download all the quiz data in a CSV file. You can Also click on the QUIZ DATA button to the right of any user to download their data into a CSV file. Please note users have been blurred for privacy reasons.
- You can also click on any user to see their specific data. When you click on a user you will see each module and the last time the user viewed that material.
- If you click the grey circle with the downward pointing arrow head it will expand the report allowing you to see all the data tracked in this learning activity.